Change for Life
The month of October is designated as “Respect Life” month by the US Bishops. In support of “Respect Life” month the Diocese of Oakland is sponsoring the Change for Life babby bottle fundraising campaign. The purpose of Change for Life Campaign is to raise awareness and raise funds for prolife organizations within the Diocese.
Since 2011, the parishes participating in the Change for LIfe Program have raised over $40,000 to support prolife organizations in their local communities.
How to get started:
- Talk to your pastor about the Change for Life Campaign
- Identify a local charitable beneficiary, such as your parish Gabriel Project, local Birthright, or diocesan Respect Life initiatives
- Contact Cristina Hernández to order bottles and marketing materials for your parish or school. Download flyers for your school or parish.
How the Program Works:
- Participants will take the bottle home.
- Fill the bottle with coins, cash, or checks.
- Return the bottle to organizers before the designated day