Fertility DIfficulties - resources
Additional Resources for Couples Facing Infertility
- Embracing the Cross of Infertility: An Interview with Marie & Joseph Meaney
- The Apostolate of Hannah's Tears
- Nutrition and Fertility Difficulties
- Infertility Treatments, in Accord With Church Teaching
- “Begotten Not Made: A Catholic View of Reproductive Technology,” by John M. Hass, Ph.D., S.T.L.
- Babies Deserve Better - What You Need to Know If You're Struggling with Infertility
- Reproductive Technology (Evaluation & Treatment of Infertility) Guidelines (PDF)
- Can fertility awareness (NFP) help some couples to conceive?
- Fact Sheet -- In Vitro Fertilization: The Human Cost
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies are Anti-Woman, by Marie Anderson, M.D., FACOG and John Bruchalski, M.D., 2004
- Addressing Infertility with Compassion and Clarity, by Rev. J. Daniel Mindling, OFM Cap., 2009
- Assisted Reproductive Technology and the Family, by Helen Alvaré, 2007 (en Español)
- USCCB Pro-Life Secretariat “Issues” page on IVF/Reproductive Technology
- “In Vitro Fertilization: Ethical Implications & Alternatives, A Pastoral Letter,” by Archbishop Sean P. O’Malley, OFM Cap.
Related Church Teaching
- Dignitas Personae and Related Information, Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, December 12, 2008 (en Español) (To Order English) (H)
- Donum Vitae: Instruction on Respect for Human Life, Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, February 22, 1987 (en Español) (To Order English)
- Humanae Vitae: On the Regulation of Birth, Pope Paul VI, July 25, 1968
(en Español) (To Order)
- , USCCB, November 14, 2006 () ( EnglishHacer un pedido)
- “The Dignity of Human Procreation and Reproduction Technologies: Anthropological and Ethical Aspects,” by the Pontifical Academy for Life