Fertility DIfficulties - resources
Additional Resources for Couples Facing Infertility
- http://www.catholicinfertility.org/ One Couple’s story
- Embracing the Cross of Infertility: An Interview with Marie & Joseph Meaney http://www.johnmallon.net/Site/Cross_of_Infertility.html
- The Apostolate of Hannah's Tears
- Nutrition and Fertility Difficulties http://www.ccli.org/products/fcn.php
- “Infertility Treatments, in Accord With Church Teaching” http://www.ewtn.com/library/PROLIFE/ZINFERTL.HTM
- “Begotten Not Made: A Catholic View of Reproductive Technology,” by John M. Hass, Ph.D., S.T.L. Available online here.
- Babies Deserve Better - What You Need to Know If You're Struggling with Infertility http://www.catholic.com/thisrock/2006/0604fea3.asp
- Reproductive Technology (Evaluation & Treatment of Infertility) Guidelines (PDF)
- Can fertility awareness (NFP) help some couples to conceive?
- Fact Sheet -- In Vitro Fertilization: The Human Cost
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies are Anti-Woman, by Marie Anderson, M.D., FACOG and John Bruchalski, M.D., 2004 (en Español)
- Addressing Infertility with Compassion and Clarity, by Rev. J. Daniel Mindling, OFM Cap., 2009
- Assisted Reproductive Technology and the Family, by Helen Alvaré, 2007 (en Español)
- USCCB Pro-Life Secretariat “Issues” page on IVF/Reproductive Technology
- “In Vitro Fertilization: Ethical Implications & Alternatives, A Pastoral Letter,” by Archbishop Sean P. O’Malley, OFM Cap. Available online here.
Related Church Teaching
- Dignitas Personae and Related Information, Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, December 12, 2008 (en Español) (To Order)
- Donum Vitae: Instruction on Respect for Human Life, Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, February 22, 1987 (en Español) (To Order)
- Humanae Vitae: On the Regulation of Birth, Pope Paul VI, July 25, 1968
(en Español) (To Order)
- Married Love and the Gift of Life, USCCB, November 14, 2006 (en Español) (To Order)
- “The Dignity of Human Procreation and Reproduction Technologies: Anthropological and Ethical Aspects,” by the Pontifical Academy for Life. Available online here.